Alisha Neal, Founder, SBD Chaplain provides memorial services and events.
Alisha is a Stillbirthday Chaplain which means having a proficient study in thanatological midwifery: a holistic (physical, emotional, social, psycho-spiritual) approach to death. SBD Chaplains acquire a specialization in the care of the family and of the baby in specific regard to the farewell celebration of the family’s choosing. Alisha is also the Massachusetts Stillbirthday Representative. Alisha started Angel Babies after the passing
of her daughter Hunter Grace.
Angel Babies serves families in Wareham, Bourne, Middleboro, Plymouth and surrounding south coast of Massachusetts and parts of Cape Cod. Also available for online support for online families.
Chaplain, Memorial, and Bereavement Birth Services are provide to families free of charge. We accept donations to help provide support to families.
Chaplain and Memorial Services We Offer
• Spiritual support to families who have lost or are losing a baby. Also available for families who have lost a child no matter the child's age.
• Funeral planning and support.
• Memorial events several times a year online and local....check out our events http://angelbabiesmemorialservices.weebly.com
• Special angel gowns on hand for babies and will deliver to a local hospitals or funeral homes. To request one please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Memory boxes to local families that have just lost a baby or young child, delivered to you at the hospitals only...email us email@example.com to request one.
• Farewell service options to the family in accordance with state and local laws and the family’s desires. Also farewell service options to families that have lost babies passing from conception to childhood.
• Specialize in special emphasis on home funeral planning and under 20 week loss farewell service options.
•Symbolic burial. I can help with options, plan and I could even host for you.
• Spiritual support for nurses, doctors, emergency departments.
•Support, online or local, no matter when you lose your sweet baby. Just email at firstname.lastname@example.org 💗
Please email us to request services or just more information and we will be in touch asap!! You can email us at email@example.com
You are never alone!!!