Angel Gowns by Angel Babies FAQ
- Do you only accept white wedding gowns?
- I am not local can I help?
- My dress has a few stains, can you still use it?
- How do I become a volunteer to sew gowns?
- What other items do you need?
crocheted or knitted hats under newborn sizes
basic sewing supplies
tiny flannel diapers
Monetary donations are always needed
- Can I receive photos of my dresses Angel Gowns?
We do try to take photos at each event and post them to our facebook page.
- May I request where the Angel Gowns get donated?
- How long does it take to make Angel Gowns from my dress?
dresses are used to the very ability to Angel Babies.
I am not local but I want to donate my dress?
You may mail it to us at
Po Box 492
West Wareham, Ma
- Where have you donated to?
Cape Cod Hospital
St. Francis Hartford
Baystate Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Castiglione Funer Home - Greenwich Ct
Sturdy Memorial Hospital
South Shore Hospital
Women and Infants in Providence
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Central Maine Medical Center
St. Mary’s, Maine
Franklin Memorial Hospital, Maine
Rumford Hospital, Maine
Stephens Memorial Hospital, Maine
stillbirthday doulas as needed
If you are a local New England hospital, Doctors office, funeral home please email us at email@example.com for more info