Angel Gowns by Angel Babies FAQ
- Do you only accept white wedding gowns?
- I am not local can I help?
- My dress has a few stains, can you still use it?
- How do I become a volunteer to sew gowns?
- What other items do you need?
crocheted or knitted hats under newborn sizes
basic sewing supplies
tiny flannel diapers
Monetary donations are always needed
- Can I receive photos of my dresses Angel Gowns?
We do try to take photos at each event and post them to our facebook page.
- May I request where the Angel Gowns get donated?
- How long does it take to make Angel Gowns from my dress?
dresses are used to the very ability to Angel Babies.
I am not local but I want to donate my dress?
You may mail it to us at
Po Box 492
West Wareham, Ma
- Where have you donated to?
Cape Cod Hospital
St. Francis Hartford
Baystate Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth
Castiglione Funer Home - Greenwich Ct
Sturdy Memorial Hospital
South Shore Hospital
stillbirthday doulas as needed
If you are a local New England hospital, Doctors office, funeral home please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info